First of all, I'm a huge fan of GVM. I admire his works and love his films. After a wait of 3 years, he is back with ENPT with the in-form Dhanush. The film is about Raghu and the problems faced by him because of his lady love, Lekha. So lets check out the plus and minus points of the film:
1) Lead pair - Major plus of the movie is the chemistry between the lead pair. Dhanush excels as the charming young man and Megha fits in her perfectly.
2) Songs & BGM - Darbuka Siva is another hero of the film. His songs are already chart busters and a treat to listen. He also done a convincing job with the BGM.
3) First half - The first half is filled with the romantic portions which have come out really well as GVM's previous films. The first half ends with a tinge of action and promises a solid second half.
4) Cinematography - The visuals are a delight to watch especially in the song sequences. The fight sequences are also well shot particularly, a fight inside a lift.
1) Second half - The screenplay in the second half takes a hit and lags at many instances.
2) Overdose of Voice-overs - GVM's films are very popular for its voice-overs which feels like a poetry. This time too, it was good but overdone. They are placed such that we are hearing what we see in front of our eyes, which is tiring to watch.
3) Cliche'd plot - We find various similarities with GVM's previous film Achcham Yenbathu Madamaiyada (which had the same problems like ENPT) and the plot and screenplay fails to keep us hooked.
Overall, an average romantic-action film which fulfills in romance but not in action.
Rating : 7/10
Enai Noki Paayum Thota
Action / Drama / Romance / Thriller
Raghu, a normal college guy gets dragged into trouble when he falls in love with Lekha and their whirlwind romance changes the course of his life.
Uploaded By: FREEMAN
Jul 10, 2020 at 12:05 am